Located in downtown Washington DC’s vibrant East End submarket, Union Hardware Building is a historically significant mixed-use project that combines a completely renovated historic structure in addition to a new and modern five-story structure. This tasteful blend of new and old and creates a project offering highly visible street level retail with upper level custom office space. The site offers tremendous visibility on D Street, a dense daytime population and is within walking distance of the Verizon Center, International Spy Museum, Portrait Gallery and Shakespeare Theatre.
- 17,861 rentable square feet (3,630 sf retail; 14,231 sf office)
- Built 189-; Acquired 2004; Redeveloped 2012-2013
- Five-story class C office building with street level retail
- Metro Access: One block from Archives (Green, Yellow Lines)
- Red Apron Butchery
- The Partisan
- Alliance for American Manufacturing