Found on the beautiful, historic, 120+ year old brick site of the former ‘Star of the Sea’ schoolhouse, the newly restored Star of the Sea Apartment building boasts 34 brand new units in the heart of the beachside village of Long Branch. Leasing will begin in December of 2023 and will offer the 34 units, individual parking spaces in a secured, well lit lot, with an unmatched level of amenities to pair with.
EXEMPLARY LOCATION: The front door is just 3 blocks from public beach access and Pier Village, 2 blocks from Broadway, 2 blocks from Monmouth Medical Center, and an easy 15 minute drive to Downtown Asbury Park.
COMMUNAL RESIDENT LOUNGE/EVENT SPACE: On site, there will be an indoor lounge and event space that can be utilized for work, play, or gatherings.
SPACES AVAILABLE: 34 individual units | ranging from 600 – 1300 sq ft.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Roof deck on the 4th floor with ocean views, accessible to all residents
- Individual parking spaces in a well lit, onsite surface lot
- Full-sized washers & dryers in each unit
- Exposed, original brick masonry and architectural features in most units
- Original, restored wood floors, moulding, and casework in most units
- Fully renovated kitchens
- Custom wood cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops
- 11′ ceiling heights in most units
- Remote, digital guest access
- 24/7 monitored, video security system
- 2 blocks from the train station
- Brand new elevators with access to all floors
Please contact Samantha Soltis for further information or to be added to our waitlist!