The PNC Bank Center is a 289,303-square-foot building with Class A office space located at 222 Delaware Avenue. The Center was built in 1987 by Vlastimil Koubek. Current tenants include PNC Bank, Eckert Seamans, Fish & Richardson, Drinker Biddle & Reath, and Duane Morris.
- Class A, 18-story office building (18 floors plus basement and penthouse)
- Property includes six (6) levels of parking within the building for 536 vehicles
- Built in 1987 by Vlastimil Koubek
- Lobby security desk attendant 24/7 Access card system allows 27/7 access to registered tenants Video cameras with digital recording throughout loading area and delivery corridors, etc., including lobby and back hallway.
- Public transportation is easily accessible from the site.
- Conveniently located 1 mile from I-95, 5 miles from the Port of Wilmington, 1 mile from the Wilmington Amtrak Station and 25 miles from the Philadelphia Airport
- PNC Bank
- AARP, Inc.
- Benesch Friedlander Coplan & Aronoff LLP
- Campbell & Levine, LLC
- Dickie McCamey & Chilcote , P.C.
- Drinker, Biddle & Reath, LLP
- Duane Morris, LLP
- Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC
- EDIS Interiors
- Fish & Richardson, P.C.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, LLC
- Polsinelli, P.C.
- Salmon, Ricchezza, Singer & Turchi, LLP
- Seitz Van Ogtrop & Green, P.A.
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C.