Looking forward with an eye for the past, Douglas Development reintroduced residential development in this vibrant commercial block on F Street in downtown Washington. The Ventana is a fourteen-story, 70 condominium unit residential building that balances a bold, modern architectural statement with three historic commercial row buildings all within a context of late nineteenth and early twentieth century commercial structures on F Street. With ground floor retail and residential entry on F Street, the project incorporates dwellings on renovated upper levels of the historic buildings with open plan and duplex apartments in a new residential tower.
- 145,000 rentable square feet (7,410 sf street level retail; 137,590 sf residential)
- Three late nineteenth century historic structures; Developed 2006 to 2008
- 70 condominiums units called The Ventana
- 14-story new construction condo building with three historic row buildings
- Two levels of below grade parking
- Metro Access: One block from Gallery Place/Chinatown (Red, Green, Yellow Lines)