In the heart of Bethesda, Maryland’s central business district, our building at 7979 Old Georgetown Road is a great location for offices. This 11-story building was fully renovated in 2007 upgrading the building inside and out, including HVAC systems, windows, a new granite lobby, ADA compliance and more.
- 52,237 rentable square feet of office space
- Built 1966; Acquired 1997; Renovated 2007
- 11-story class B office building
- 18 covered parking spaces and 50 surface spaces
- Metro Access: Ten minute walk to Bethesda (Red Line)
Major Office Tenants:
- American Alliance for Theatre & Education
- Dr. Joel Adler & Assessment Associates
- Flynn, Abell & Associates
- Hileman & Williams, P.C.
- Kivitz & Liptz, LLC
- Options for Senior America
- Rifkin, Weiner, Livingston, Levitan & Silver, LLC.
- Schwartz, Sievers, Anoia Engineering
- Spark Experience Design
- The Barker Foundation