A beautiful historically designed office building from the early 1900’s restored and preserved. The building features a marble lobby, high ceilings and abundant windows. This six-story building is centrally located in the East End neighborhood of Washington close to mass transit and a shops and restaurants.
- 34,577 rentable square feet
- Built 1903; Acquired 2007; Redeveloped 1989
- Six-story class B office building
- Metro Access: One block from Metro Center (Red, Blue, Orange Lines)
- Americans for Tax reform
- American Family Business Institution
- Coalition on Urban renewal & Education