This former higher education facility was built in 1939 and underwent a major renovation in 1996. The building features classrooms, offices, library, cafeteria, kitchen and chapel. It also include 50 residential rooms for students or staff. The building is well suited for uses such as conference centers, health or rehabilitative centers, assisted living, non-profit or mixed-use opportunities.
- 69,735 rentable square feet
- Built 1939; Acquired 2013; renovated 1996
- Four-story class C office building
- Metro Access: Three blocks from Takoma (Red Line)