1250 9th Street is a 64,500 square foot, urban in-fill, mixed-use development project located in the heart of Washington, DC’s rapidly expanding 9th Street Corridor surrounded by three of the city’s largest developments. At completion, the project will contain a total of 70 residential units and approximately 8,200 square feet of ground floor retail one block away from the Mount Vernon/ 7th Street Convention Center Metro station. The development will be four levels of residential plus a penthouse level with separate townhomes and the ground level retail can accommodate two full- service restaurants. 1250 9th Street lies at the Southwest corner of 9th and N Streets, NW in the Shaw neighborhood at the convergence of Mount Vernon and Gallery Place. The site is partially occupied by a three story building constructed in the 1920’s. It is considered to be a contributing historic structure and will therefore be incorporated into the design of the new development.
This project is a 50/50 joint venture with CAS Riegler and Douglas Development. For more information visit click here.
- 64,500 rentable square feet (8,200 sf retail; 56,300 sf residential)
- Historic Building built in 1920; Redevelopment begins 2013
- Five-story mixed used retail and residential building
- 70 rental apartment units
- Metro Access: One block from Mt. Vernon Square (Green, Yellow Lines)