1000 F Street NW is an 11-story, boutique trophy office and retail building located in the heart of Washington, DC’s East End/Penn Quarter neighborhood. The development includes ten levels of glass-lined office space and ground floor retail with two levels of below grade parking. The project, which incorporates a two-story designated historic structure at the corner of 10th and F Streets, is unique in its ability to offer a large presence to smaller tenants with many exclusive tenant balconies.
- 92,160 rental square feet (7,000 sf retail; 85,160 sf office)
- Construction completed in 2016
- 11-story new construction with two-level historic building
- Two levels of below grade parking with 45 spaces
- Metro Access:One block from Metro Center (Red, Blue, Orange Lines)