In the early 1900’s in the Washington, DC’s Shaw neighborhood, confectioners worked in this now historic factory baking Wonder Bread and tasty Hostess Cakes. In factory closed in the 1980′s, moved its operations elsewhere and the building sat vacant for almost 20 years. Douglas Development began transforming and preserving this historic building in 2012 into a unique loft-style office environment with high ceilings and large glass windows throughout the building. Initial construction will finish on the building in late Spring of 2013. Construction financing was provided by Eagle Bank.
- 98,000 rental square feet
- Built 1913; Acquired 1997; Redeveloped 2012-2013
- Four-story class A office
- 27 underground parking spaces
- Metro Access: Adjacent to Shaw (Green, Yellow Lines)
Property delivered June, 2013