Located inside the beltway and minutes from I-495, Connecticut Avenue and Old Georgetown Road, the Shops of Wisconsin Avenue is the urban retail center destination for Bethesda/Chevy Chase residents and daytime workers. Bethesda includes several important institutions, such as: NIH Campus, Bethesda Softworks and Lockheed Martin.
Shops at Wisconsin is currently undergoing a mulit-million dollar facade renovation. Check out the renderings and keep watching as details become available on the redevelopment of this premier retail shopping center.
- 71,800 rentable square feet
- Built 1988; Acquired 1996; Redeveloped 2013
- Four-story open air retail shopping center
- 139 parking spaces
- Metro Access: Seven blocks from Bethesda (Red Line)
- Target (Coming Soon!)
- Bethesda Chevy Chase Dental Care
- Gymboree Play & Music
- H&R Block
- Jenny Craig
- Kumon Math & Reading Center
- TK Martial Arts
- Trader Joe’s
- Maki Bar