Tenley View is the most exciting mixed-used apartment project to hit Washington DC’s Tenleytown neighborhood in years. Located at the bustling intersection of Wisconsin Avenue and Brandywine Street, the new building will include a modern, mid-rise atop the former Babe’s Billiards building. The property will feature over 19,000 square feet of retail on the lower two levels and five levels of apartment units. This project was the first new construction residential development in the District of Columbia to receive approval to be built without any parking at all. The new building will be marketed to residents who rely on the close proximity to Metro service just one block away.
- 68,500 rentable square feet (18,783 sf retail; 49,717 sf residential)
- Historic building built 1949; Acquired 2009; Redevelopment 2013-2014
- Seven-story building
- 60 rental apartment units
- Metro Access: One block from Tenleytown (Red Line)
New Retail Spaces Available:
- All units have potential outdoor patios
- Choose from frontage on Wisconsin Avenue or Brandywine Street
Choose from any of these spaces:
- Unit 0110: 1,624 SF, Wisconsin Avenue, ceiling heights from 16’8″
- Unit 0111: 7,030 SF, Wisconsin Avenue, ceiling heights from 15’9″
- Unit 0112: 2,728 SF, Wisconsin Avenue, ceiling heights from 13’9″
- Unit B1R2: 7,401 SF, Brandywine Street, ceiling heights vary from 10’0″ to 15’9″
Some units can be combined for larger tenants.