Tenley View is the most exciting mixed-used apartment project to hit Washington DC’s Tenleytown neighborhood in years. Located at the bustling intersection of Wisconsin Avenue and Brandywine Street, the new building includes a modern, mid-rise atop the former Babe’s Billiards building. The property features over 19,000 square feet of retail on the lower two levels and five levels of apartment units. This project was the first new construction residential development in the District of Columbia to receive approval to be built without any parking at all. Tenley View is home to residents who rely on the close proximity to Metro service just one block away.
- 68,500 rentable square feet (18,783 sf retail; 49,717 sf residential)
- Acquired 2009; Redevelopment 2013-2014
- Seven-story building
- 60 rental apartment units
- Metro Access: One block from Tenleytown (Red Line)
Total Retail Space Available: 11,231 square feet
- All units have potential outdoor patios
- Choose from frontage on Wisconsin Avenue or Brandywine Street
For Apartment Leasing contact Oculus Realty at 202-969-8494.