The building was designed by architect Harold Clinton Smith and constructed in 1905. The Orme building features a white marble Beaux-Arts Classical façade. The building exemplifies the importance of elected officials on Washington’s design and the significance of private construction in implementing the City Beautiful movement in Washington. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994.
- 40,459 rentable square feet
- Built 1905; Acquired 2000; Redeveloped 2008
- Seven-story class B office building
- Metro Access: One block from McPherson Square (Blue, Orange Lines)
- Visual Eyes
Major Office Tenants:
- Browser Media
- FutureGen Company
- Habitat for Humanity International, Inc.
- AIDS United
- Partners of the Americas
- US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce