After an extensive and competitive bidding process, Douglas Development was selected over many other highly qualified developers by the General Services Administration (GSA) to acquire the purposes of renovation and redevelopment of the F Street Historic Row. The construction consisted of an extensive historic renovation of buildings fronting F Street, construction of a new office tower to the south of the historic buildings and building of nine high end luxury apartments. The construction financing was provided by Fremont Investment & Loan.
- 118,676 rental square feet (74,807 sf retail; 28,786 sf office; 15,083 sf apartments)
- Built 1875; Acquired 1999; Redeveloped 2001
- Eight-story building featuring lower level retail and class A office space
- Nine high end luxury apartments. Apartment leasing by the Bozzuto Group. For apartment leasing information click here.
- Metro Access: Gallery Place/Chinatown (Red, Green, Yellow Lines) one block away; Metro Center (Red, Blue, Orange Lines) two blocks away
- International Spy Museum
- NoPa Kitchen + Bar
- Shake Shack
Major Office Tenants:
- The New Republic
- Washington Media Group
- Varian Medical Systems
- Nine high end luxury apartments
Office Space Available
- View the 3D model created by FLOORED, INC of the available office space in this building by clicking here.
- Interested in leasing an apartment at this property click here.
Retail Space Available
- This building is 100% leased of all available retail spaces.