This property was originally built in 1937 and expanded in 1948 as the central warehouse for the Hecht Company Department Stores. The six story building was constructed in a Streamline Modern style featuring glass block extensively, culminating in a twelve-point star shaped cupola at the corner that is illuminated at night. Douglas Development purchased the building in 2011 and is currently redeveloping the property into a mixed-use retail and residential complex. A 900+ parking garage has been constructed and MOM’s Organic is open as of October 2014. Construction is nearly complete on the warehouse building which features over 300 apartments and 150,000+ SF of retail.
- 463,648 rentable square feet
- Built in 1937 – 1948; Acquired 2011; Redevelopment began in 2013
- 250,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space
- 300 modern residential units
- 900+ space parking garage
- MOM’s Organic Market
- Nike (Store Phone Number: 202-635-0665)
- Petco (Coming Soon!)
- Mindful Restaurant Group (Coming Soon!)
- Planet Fitness (Coming Soon!)
- BicycleSPACE (Coming Soon!)
- Compass Coffee (Coming Soon!)
- Ivy City Yoga (Coming Soon!)
- Crossfit Hierarchy (Coming Soon!)
For Apartment Leasing contact Bozzuto at 888.705.3472.