This historic property, originally constructed in 1910 as a branch of the International Exchange Bank, sits in the heart of Chinatown at the intersection of 5th Street and H Street, NW. It’s classic revival style and open floor plan make it the perfect restaurant or retail space.
- 11,200 rentable square feet
- Build in 1910, Classic Revival Style
- Two story building and basement (basement, ground, mezz)
- Open ceiling 22 feet to ground from Mezzanine level.
- Metro Access: Gallery Place/Chinatown (Red, Green, Yellow Lines) two blocks away.
- The Liberator (coming soon!)