1000 F Street NW is a boutique, trophy quality new 11-story office and retail building located near Metro Center in the heart of Washington, DC’s East End/Penn Quarter neighborhood. The development includes ten levels of office space, ground floor retail with two levels of below grade parking. The project incorporates a two-story designated historic structure at the corner of 10th and F Streets, the facades of which will be restored and the interior completely renovated and fully integrated with the contemporary building.
Designed by the highly acclaimed architectural firm Shalom Baranes Associates, the two primary street facades of the building are clad with high performance curtain walls composed of terra cotta and metal panels with extensive portions of vision glazing accented by horizontal metal sunscreens. The building features multiple outdoor terraces and green roofs tops.
- 92,160 rental square feet (7,000 sf retail; 85,160 sf office)
- Construction completed in 2016
- 11-story new construction with two-level historic building
- Two levels of below grade parking with 45 spaces
- Metro Access:One block from Metro Center (Red, Blue, Orange Lines)