Do you want to manage one of the premier historical buildings in Washington DC? If the answer is a resounding YES! Then Douglas Development Corporation (DDC) is looking for you. DDC is looking for a Property Manager for the Woodies building. Built in the 1800’s and redeveloped in 2003-2005, this building is looking for a Property Manager who wants to ensure that it is kept in tip top shape for years to come. The perfect candidate will be keenly aware of the different tenant needs, ranging from retail tenants to government agencies. He/she will understand the balance necessary in keeping the tenants happy and ensuring that the building is kept in perfect working order.
Working hours for this position are normal business hours, with the expectation to be available at other times should the need arise. This position is not for the faint of heart, we are looking for proactive individuals willing to take ownership for the proper management of this building.
• Manage all maintenance contracts, including elevators, cleaning, landscaping, air quality and security.
• Oversee building maintenance: fire alarm inspection, elevator inspection, building supplies, and snow removal.
• Handle tenant move in and out of the buildings: insurance coverage and building protection (moves take place after hours).
• Responsible for the verification of invoice accuracy, ensure proper processing in Nexus.
• Maintaining the building engine, and communicating with tenants on a timely manner.
• Responsible for preparing and managing annual operating budget, responsible for monthly budget variance.
• 3-5 years of relevant Property Management experience;
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
• Organized and capable of managing multiple priorities;
• Exhibit a level of professionalism and an overall approachable demeanor;
• Ability to operate autonomously as well as part of a team.
Douglas Development Corporation offers a compelling salary, benefits and a desirable downtown location. No phone calls, please. EOE M/F/V/H