The Project Manager (PM) reports directly to the Director of Construction. The PM is responsible for the overall management and operation of a subset of construction and development projects in the DDC portfolio.
Primary obligation is to provide outstanding service to tenants and owners through innovative, responsible and responsive construction management and financial management techniques.
• Management of construction phase to maximize construction quality, adherence to budget, and timeliness of completion.
• Monitor and maintain project schedules within budget guidelines and update project plans as needed.
• Prepare bid materials, coordinate contractor bidding, and awarding of work. Conduct bid walks and preparation of pre-construction meetings.
• Prepare and update project status reports, process purchase orders and invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
• Ensure accurate management of accounts payables and receivables.
• Maintain safe working environments, monitor safety process of contractors, and compliance with regulations
• Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• 7 to 10 years of applicable experience.
• Ability to interact with Douglas Development Corporation tenants, outside contractors and subcontractors, city officials and inspectors, lenders, and owners.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects is mandatory.
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple concurrent deadlines are necessary.
• Strong proficiency in all applications of Microsoft Office and Excel spreadsheets.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong customer service skills required.
Undergraduate degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Real Estate from an accredited institution is recommended.
Please send ALL of the following:
Current Resume | Cover letter | Current salary requirements
Please submit resumes & cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.