A visionary in the Washington development scene, Douglas Development Corporation (DDC) has been a leader in the redevelopment of historical proprieties since its inception. With a dynamic portfolio in excess of 9 million square feet and counting; DDC is looking for individuals who have the drive and vision to keep pushing the boundaries in development.
The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for the oversight and operation of a number of property portfolios. The perfect candidate will be knowledgeable on the construction side, while also being aware of the needs of tenants and owners. The Construction Project Manager will monitor safety processes and be compliant with relevant regulations. He/she will be diligent in executing projects in a timely and cost effective manner while providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with Douglas Development Corporation tenants, city officials, inspectors, outside contractors and subcontractors.
• Have an excellent understanding of tenant needs.
• A go getter with the ability to adapt to different situations.
• BA/BS in Construction Management, Engineering or Real Estate;
• 5-7 years of relevant experience;
• Bilingual a plus; Spanish;
• Tenant experience a must.
Douglas Development Corporation offers a compelling salary, benefits and a desirable downtown location. No phone calls, please. EOE M/F/V/H
For confidential consideration, please apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/myportal/ess/recruitment/internalPostingPreview.faces?client=douglasdev&jobId=91258&lang=en_US&source=CC2